smartblock cloud – a new era in digitalization
Join us in the smartblock cloud and the new era in digitalization
With the smartblock cloud we are offering an entirely innovative opportunity to manage your smartblocks. Use either a PC, smart phone or tablet. You are always up to date with the state of you CHP, wherever you are.
As a introduction of the smartblock cloud we would like to give you a first overview by answering nine questions.
What is the smartblock cloud?
The smartblock cloud is a digital tool that securely archives, analyses and visualizes the operatio of a CHP. The web application therefore serves as a controller instrument for the customer, who can obtain information on their CHP systems, and also for distribution and service partners as a tool for the control, evaluation and maintenance purposes.
How does the smartblock cloud work?
For the use of the smartblock cloud the SiteManager (LAN or Mobile) is the basic requirement. For many months, we have been deploying the SiteManager LAN in all CHPs with the option LAN interface as a standard. Each SiteManager connected to the internet will establish an encoded tunnel to the database server in the smartblock cloud and sends the operating data every 5 minutes.
Which CHPs can be integrated in the smartblock cloud?
If a SiteManager (LAN or Mobile) is fitted, any CHP (smartblock and KWE series) can beintegrated. Only in case the TCP mode or RTU are used in the system, it may be necessary to perform a software update.
Who can use the smartblock cloud?
It is possible to create, free of charge, additional users of the smartblock cloud independently, including companies, and to assign individual access rights to all or specified CHPs. Normally, these would be your own members of staff, but also your customers.
How can the smartblock cloud be accessed?
The smartblock cloud is accessible using any end user device (PC, MAC, smartphone, tablet, …) using a web browser (FireFox, Safari, …).
How can I check out the smartblock cloud?
In addition to the information here there is also a demo version. Access is available to any one interested without access data, freely and without any fees. There are three demo CHPs accessible to display the functions. Please feel free to distribute this link also to your customers.
This is the link to the smartblock cloud demo version:
This is the link to the live version of the cloud:
What can the smartblock cloud do?
- Reception of all operation modes in 5 minute intervals
- Archiving of all operating modes retrospective to the beginning of records
- Widget based and freely adaptable design
- Pre-defined views (Overview, status, service, counters, alerts, information and synchronization)
- Tabular display of all relevant operating modes
- Global filter and search functions
- Extensive table sorting functions
- Consistent colour system for incidents and states
- Lucid bar chart “Running times” (daily, monthly and annual values)
- Clear graphic schematic “Current measurement values”
- Modifiable line chart “Trend measurement values” (up to eight measurement values in freely definable periods)
- Table with all “Counter values” (per day, month, year)
- Log “Alerts” with direct links to the support page
- Excel export of tables aand operating data
- Clear user access and rights administration for distribution and service partners as well as end users (customers)
- Easy-to use messaging system for updates and information
What future functions are being planned for the smartblock cloud?
Many additional functions are currently being planned, including, but restricted to the following:
- Switching counter values (counts, period, or total)
- Running time graphic (incidents of the course of time)
- Service reports (daily reports for service technicians with information on pending maintenance work, current faults and connection issues)
- Fault messages (emails regarding internal and external faults with extensive information)
- Customer reports (daily, weekly, monthly and/or annual information to the CHP operation)
- Evaluation (e.g. availability)
- Statistics (e.g. fault frequency)
- Overview mapping (to facilitate deployment planning)
- and more.
WHY DON’T YOU HAVE A LOOK AT THE IMAGE GALLERY TO SEE THE SMARTBLOCK CLOUD?
RESPONSIVE DESIGN ENABLES PERFECT ADAPTATION TO YOUR SMARTPHONE…